My dream

My dream

by Nguyen Thi Van 026 -
Number of replies: 0

Last night I was dreaming of going to the theater to watch movie with my best friend. I was late and I had to hurry. When I got there in the mall at the first floor, some policeman blocked my way. They said the President was going to watch movie, so they blocked almost all the way to the theater to secure him. I was pissed off. My best friend was waiting for me and I was very late. Then I met this security guard who help me go to the theater using the shortcut way. When I got there, I saw my friend with her boyfriend. Then her date received a business call, and he had to go somewhere to meet his business partner. So I and my best friend waited for him and played with his baby. When standing on a bridge, my best friend got slipped and fell down. I tried to reach her hand, but I was too late. I screamed so loud. I remembered I was focusing my mind as I wanted her to fall on a sofa at the first floor. She finally did. I was extremely relieved. I took the baby and ran to her. She was fine, thankfully. We sat there and have a light conversation. Her date was still busy with his phone call. So we failed to watch the movie. My best friend looked dissapointed, and I remembered I felt her pain. But I know there’s nothing I could do to help. It was colorful indeed, but soft colors. I have no idea what was my dream