Talk about my close- friend

Talk about my close- friend

par Nguyen Thi Hoai 060,
Nombre de réponses : 0

Hello everybody!

My name's Hoai

I'm really glad to be here to talk about my friend. Now, I woud like to talk about my close -friend.

Her name's Ha. She lives in Nghi Loc district, Nghe An province. 

Well, when it comes to my closest friend, off the top of my head, In fact, we have been friends since my first year at university. To this day, I still remember vividly the first time I met her was in the grammar class. At first, I thought she was a talkative and graceless girl. However, as I got to know her more, I realized that Hong was a very loveable person and in fact we shared a lot in common.

When it comes to personality, I and Ha are complete opposites. While she is very approachable and patient, I am rather bad-tempered and reserved. To me, one of Ha’s most admirable personality traits is that she has good communication skills. I mean, she can easily strike up a conversation with anyone that she’s just met. As different as our personalities are, we see eye to eye with each other about a lot of things such as marriage, work and viewpoint of life

Back in the days when we’re still at college, we hung out with each other every other week, mostly to the cinema or to the food stalls near our school. Now that we’ve graduated, I and she no longer see each other as regularly as we used to because both of us are always occupied with work. I only see her once every other month so we always have a lot of catching up to do.

I consider Ha ,my best friend for a couple reasons. Firstly, she really respects me and loves me for who I am. Secondly, despite having a hectic schedule, she‘s always willing to lend a sympathetic ear whenever I have problems or feel demotivated.