Talking about my close-friend

Talking about my close-friend

Bởi Nguyễn Thị Chiên 012 -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 0

Hi everyone!

My name's Chien . 

I am really glad to talk about my close friend. I would like to talk about my friend. Her's name is Lien. Now she live in Vinh City, Nghe An province. We have know each other since we were  15 years old. However we became best friend when  we was at grade 10.  I thought she was a talkative and graceless girl. However, as I got to know her more, I realized that Lien was a very loveable person and in fact we shared a lot in common.

When it comes to personality, I and Lien are complete opposites.  While she is very  patient, I am rather bad-tempered and reserved. To me, one of Lien’s most admirable personality traits is that she has good communication skills. I mean, she can easily strike up a conversation with anyone that she’s just met. As different as our personalities are, we see eye to eye with each other about a lot of things such as marriage, work, shopping of life.

Now that we’ve graduated, I and she no longer see each other as regularly as we used to because both of us are always occupied with work. I only see her once every other month so we always have a lot of catching up to do.

I consider Lien my close friend for a couple reasons. Firstly, she really respects me and loves me for who I am. Secondly, despite having a hectic schedule, she‘s always willing to lend a sympathetic ear whenever I have problems or feel demotivated.