Strengths and weaknesses of writing class demo movie

Number of replies: 95
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques and activities the teacher used.
In reply to First post

Re: Strengths and weaknesses of writing class demo movie

by Nguyễn Thị Thanh Hải 059 -
Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,
especially a narrative paragraph. . Furthermore, watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and the students enjoy the teaching and
learning process during the acting.
In reply to First post

by Tran Thi Thu Thanh 065 -
Strengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: motivate students to be more interesting, improve students' writing skill
especially a narative paragraph. Morrover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to Tran Thi Thu Thanh 065

by Nguyên Công Cần 44 -
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hồng 041 -
especially a narrative paragraph.Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Net 039 -
I think that trengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: Watching films activities is more interesting, improve students' writing skill
especially a narative paragraph. What is more it helps students maybe enjoy learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hạnh 040 -
In my opinion, Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,
especially a narrative paragraph. Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Le Thi Ky 083 -
In reply to First post

by Trần Thị Hoà 038 -
In reply to First post

by Tran Thi Van 063 -
In my opinion, Watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
In reply to First post

by Phạm Xuân Tiến 056 -
In reply to First post

by Đoàn Công Lý 090 -
- it is effective in both improving students’ writing skill and narrative. A lesson is more interesting and exciting. ss enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
-Some lazy/passive ss study less 'cause they just observe, write nothing
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Nguyệt 061 -
The strengths of the techniques are that watching movie activities is effective and useful to improve students' writing skill and they make students more interesting in lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trịnh Thị Mai Dung 042 -
I think that watching films activities is more interesting, it motivates students to learnboth vocabulary and structuresso that it improves students' writing skill. What's more it helps students enjoy learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Khánh Hoà 047 -
In reply to First post

by Pham Thi Huong Sen 073 -
I think that it is effective and useful to improve students' writing skill. Watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and it helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Hoang Thi Lam 031 -
In my opinion, watching movie activity plays an important role in students' writing skill. Like writers, the movie directors struggle to make their movie into memorable experience. Their aim is that the dialogue and visual used throughout the movie stick with you. One of the best tips for improving writing is watching movie, try to see the detail, by this way when you write, you will be able to explain the setting in many meaningful words. Take the example at Bui Thi Xuan high school, through the video students can have a lot of vocabularies, grammar and develope their narative skill. It's good for students to widen their memory, learn many things useful through the videos.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Hoai 027 -
I think that watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
In reply to First post

by Phạm Thị Thu Hà 032 -
in my opinion,whatching movies activities is effective in improving students' writing skill, furthermore ,whatching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and the students enjoy the teaching .
In reply to First post

by Tran Thi Loc 093 -
For me, Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill. Moreover, watching movies activities makes classroom interesting and the students enjoy teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Hoai 060 -
especially a narrative paragraph.Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson
In reply to First post

by Lương Thị Lê 053 -
Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill. Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Chiên 012 -
Watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
In reply to First post

by Ngo Thi Hoai 009 -
In my opinion, watching movies is an effective activities for students to improve writing skill. It not only gets students'interest but also correct and check writing accrately and immediatly particularly the methods to write narrative paragraphs.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Huệ 098 -
I believe that it is good because it helps motivate students and encourage them a lot in writing skills.
In reply to First post

by Chu Sỹ Anh 028 -
I think watching movies activities is very useful and effective. It attracts students, students can remember the vocabulary easily.
In reply to First post

by Bui Bich Dao 045 -
The trengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: Watching films activities is more interesting, improve students' writing skill
especially a narative paragraph.
In reply to First post

by Thái Thị Hạnh 054 -
especially a narrative paragraph.
In reply to First post

by Ngo Van Hieu 085 -
especially a narrative paragraph.
In reply to First post

by Dao Thi Ngoc Thuy 066 -
I see that there are a lot of strengths that we can get from this class such as the carefull preparation of the teacher and the attitute of learning of the students, but there is one weakness I do not like is that I
In reply to First post

by Ha Thi Hai Van 070 -
the techniques and activities that the teacher used:
*Strengths: + motivate students , make them interested in the coming lesson
+ provide language input (voca/structures) that enable students to write easier
+ engage students to join in activites
* weaknesses: some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
In reply to First post

by NGUYỄN THỊ MINH HẢI 017 -
The strengths and weeknesses ò the techniques and activities that the teacher used:
* Strengths: Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,

* weaknesses: some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
In reply to First post

by Đường Hải Dung 072 -
Through the lesson I think there are many strengths and weaknesses of the techniques such as:
* Strengths: Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill, this
makes ss interested in the lesson.
*Weaknesses: some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hải 087 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I found some following Strengths and weaknesses of writing class demo movie.
+ Strengths : Movie is an effective tool for teachers to use with students. besides developing writing skill, movies can improve not only students' listening and speaking skills but also their pronunciation and vocabulary. Moreover, movies contain both pictures and sound that can keep students' interest in learning English.
+ Weaknesses : it takes long time to watch a movie so that students may get bored soon. Some students prefer watching actors or actresses to focusing on the main instructional goal. in addition, some movies can cause students think and imagine something illogically.
To overcome the disadvantages of movie, English teachers should teachers should use short English movie to save time in learning and teachers should select a good educational English movie to use teaching english.
In reply to First post

by Le Thi Hoai Thanh 064 -
In my opinion, Watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students interested in the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trần Thị Bích Liên 071 -
in my opinion, watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill, specially a narrative paragraph. Besides, watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the acting.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Van 099 -
The advantages from the demo movie interest learners, improve students' writing ability. However, this teaching way must face to weaknesses that some students neglect their lesson.
In reply to First post

by Xa Thi Xuan 100 -
As for me strengths of the techniques and activities that the teacher used:ít motivate students to be more interesting in learning writing skill ,especially a narative paragraph. Morever it helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
However, this teaching way must face to the weaknesses that some students neglect their lesson because it takes long time to watch a movie .
In reply to First post

by nguyễn thị thanh Loan 029 -
the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques and activities the teacher used:
*Strengths: + motivate students , make them interested in the coming lesson
+ provide language (voca/structures) that enable students to write easier
+ engage students to join in activites
In reply to First post

by Bùi Văn Như 035 -
It is good because it helps motivate students and encourage them a lot in writing skills.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Thuy 084 -
For me, Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,
especially a narrative paragraph. it can help students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Đào Thị Hải 033 -
I think , Watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities
In reply to First post

by Trương Thị Chuyên 094 -
I can't watch the demo movie so I can't say anthing about it.However, I think when a teacher uses a technique ,she/he wishes her/his students to write in an effective way .
In reply to First post

by Trần Thi Phúc 081 -
Writing demo movie improves students' narrative skill. It makes students know how to use language, verb tenses and understand English in real situations outside the classroom.
In reply to First post

by Đặng Thị Thủy 076 -
From the example at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I found some following strengths and weaknesses of writing class :

+ Strengths : Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill. Moreover it helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.Movies can improve not only students' listening and speaking skills but also their pronunciation and vocabulary. Moreover, through the video students can have a lot of vocabularies, grammar and develope their narative skill. It's good for students to widen their memory, learn many things useful through the videos.
+ Weaknesses : it takes long time to watch a movie so that students may get bored soon. Some students prefer watching actors or actresses to focusing on the main goal.
To overcome the disadvantages of movie, English teachers should teachers should use short English movie to save time in learning and teachers should select a good educational English movie to use teaching english.
In reply to First post

by Trần Chí Hoàng 077 -
In my opinion, watching movies is an effective activities for students to improve writing skill. It not only gets student's interest but also correct and check writing accurately and particularly the methods to write narrative paragraphs.
In reply to First post

by Phan Khac Dong 079 -
Almost all movies have both strengths and weaknesses, there are not only positive but also negative attitudes of the viewers toward them.
In reply to First post

by Lê Thị Thu 069 -
There is something wrong with the video lessons so I can't watch them. I think teacher should prepare the lesson carefully before the class and try to use the suitable techniques for the activity in a writing lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trần Chí Hoàng 077 -
In reply to First post

by Ông Thị Thúy Hiền 020 -
Strengths and weaknesses of writing class demo movie . I see that watching movie activities is effective in improving students writing skill , provide language input vocabulary , grammar , sentence , paragraph . Beside strengths , there are some weaknesses some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Mai Đinh -
The strengths are the teacher is active, students are enjoyable
The weakeness is the action isn't various
In reply to First post

by Thu Trang Hoang -
- The lesson is well-prepared, with suitable teaching aids
- Students are excited about activities, and interested in the lesson
- It improves student's writing skill
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Bích Phương 030 -
From a demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I think the teacher followed clear steps and instructions of teaching writing , and especially gave a set of requirements and a time limit for the task  However, some students may not really get involved in the activity.
In reply to Nguyễn Thị Bích Phương 030

by Trần Quốc Nhâm 052 -
I think that watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and exciting.
In reply to First post

by Trần Thị Hoài Thu 078 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, In general,the techniques and activities the teacher used are interesting.However,I have opinion about the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques and activities the teacher used:
- The strengths :
+ Lesson is interesting with plentiful pictures (New York city,Statue of Liberty ...) and activities (pairwork,groupwork...)
+ There are three steps of writing lesson: pre-writing -whlie writing- post writing
+ Teacher motivates and encourages most of students to participate in lesson
+ Teacher helps students improve not only writing skill (especially a narrative paragraph) also speaking skill and listening
+ There is good interaction between students and students,teacher and students
- The weaknesses :
+ Teacher doesn't cover all of students during lesson some students don't some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
+ Some students haven't paid attention to lesson,they seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
+ Many activies will make student borded with lesson because it is long,take a long time to teach
In reply to First post

by Ngo Van Hieu 085 -
+ Strengths : Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill. Moreover it helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.Movies can improve not only students' listening and speaking skills but also their pronunciation and vocabulary
+ Weaknesses : it takes long time to watch a movie so that students may get bored soon. Some students prefer watching actors or actresses to focusing on the main instructional goal. in addition, some movies can cause students think and imagine something illogically.
In reply to First post

by Ho Thi Thang 034 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I found some following strengths and weaknessess of writing class
Strengths ; watching movies activities is effective in improving students writing skill, Moreover it helps students enjoy the teaching
and learning process during the lesson . Movies can improve not only studenr listening and speaking skills but also their pronunciation and vocabulary. Moreover,through the video students can have a lot of vocabularies,grammar and develope their narative skill .It's good for students to widen their memory , learn many things useful through the video
Weaknesses; It takes long time to watch a movie so that students may get bored soon .Some students prefer watching actro or actresses to focusing on the main goal.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Van 099 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I found some following strengths and weakness of writing class
- Strenghts : + Students enjoy learning , They work in groups actively and interact each other effectively.
+ From the movie I can see Students can improve not only listening, speaking, writing skill but also their grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary
Weaknesses : +Some activities in the lesson take long time and easily cause students feel boring
+Teacher doesn't cover all of students during the lesson so some students seem to neglect the lesson and they don't pay attention to the lecture.
In reply to First post

by Đinh Thị Hồng Hong 010 -
Theo tôi điểm mạnh của hoạt động xem phim có tác dung nâng cao kỹ năng viết cho học sinh và giúp học sinh ôn lại từ vững cũng như ngữ pháp và cách phát âm trong khi các em diễn xuất. Bên cạnh đó các hoạt động xem phim làm cho tình huống trong lớp trở nên thú vị và hào hứng. Nó cũng làm cho học sinh thích thú trong quá trình dạy và học trong các hoạt động.
Điểm yếu: còn có một số học sinh chưa tham gia tích cự trong giờ học còn lơ lài. xem lâu các em thấy nhàm chán không tập trung vào nội dung của giáo viên yêu cầu.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Hải Hùng 058 -
In my opinion, watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,
especially a narrative paragraph. Moreover, watching movies activities
makes students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Le Thi Hai Yen 068 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I draw out some strengths and weaknesses:
- Strengths:
+ Activities are carried out step by step so students may not feel overwhelmed.
+ Visual aids are used to facilitate the writing lesson
+ Peer checking helps students learn from each other.
- Weakness:
+ The noise from the class may disturb others nearby
In reply to First post

by Đinh Thị May 014 -
Writing isn’t easy. People seem to think that writing is something that’s inborn.
Watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities
In reply to First post

by Lê Văn Thắng 088 -
think that trengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: Watching films activities is more interesting, improve students' writing skill
especially a narative paragraph. What is more it helps students maybe enjoy learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Ninh Thị Hạnh Phương 007 -
I think that watching movies activities is effective in both improving students’ writing skill, and narrative paragraph. Morever, watching movies activities
makes classroom situation interesting and exciting.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Huyen 095 -
in my view , it is effective and useful to improve students' writing skills, Watching movies activities makes classroom situation ifascinating and it motivates students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Mai 011 -
In the video demo, the teacher follows the steps of teaching a forty five minutes lesson. Teacher uses the pictures and map to show the students where and how the cities are. The interaction between teacher - students and students - students are good. The teacher combines variety of activities that students can work in groups or individually. Moreover, in this lesson students improve not only writing skills but also other skills like speaking skills, presentation skills. However, some activities are too long and the students feel bored. Besides, it's a large class so the teacher cant cover all of the students.
In reply to First post

The strengths of the techniques and activities are that the teacher follows 3 steps of a writing skill, use pictures to show where the city is, encourages students to join in the lesson, students works in pair and group words , post writing is really good. The students presented what they learn from the lesson
the weakness is that the lesson are over 45 minutes, some students did not pay attention
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn văn Thành 089 -
I think that it is effective and useful to improve students' writing skill. Watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and it helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Thuỷ 086 -
Having watched the demo movies of a writing class, i would like to give some opinions. In general, this is a successful class. The teacher becomes the instructor and a responder to students' writing. The students are very active. They become the performers in the lesson. The interaction between the two is smooth. Teacher presents the lesson in a correct process. As a result, Students' products are visible.
However, I see that in different areas, to teach a writing lesson in that way is impractical. The lesson can be longer or even stressful.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thị Hong Tam 082 -
After watching writing Lesson video at Bui ThI Xuan high school, I see that the teacher applies a lot of useful techniques to guide students to produce writing passages about cities. With the various visuals like map, pictures, poster, she motivate students to join the lesson actively, they can express their ideas comfortablly. the lecture focus on students' activities and teacher works as guider, observer, and supporter in the lectures.
In reply to First post

by Chu Thị Thanh Thủy 037 -
After watching writing lthe demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I see that the teacher applied  lots of useful techniques to guide students to produce writing passages about cities. With the various visuals like map, pictures, posters, she encouraged students to join the lesson actively, they could express their ideas comfortablly. The lecture concentrated on students' activities and teacher worked  as a guider, an observer, and a supporter .

However , I also  see  that the teacher let ss  write  many cities , the time spent for this activivity  too long , so it made the lecture become  boring  

In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Van 091 -
From the movie I have watched, I see that this is an interesting lesson. Teacher's preparation is quite good with many kinds of activities, beautiful pictures, posters, and magnets. The students are active and motivated. The cooperation between teacher and students, students and students is good, too. The lesson focuses not only on writing but also on speaking and listening skills. The only thing about this class I am considering is that it takes too long and it should be focused more on writing skill.
In reply to First post

by Minh VoThiHong -
especially a narrative paragraph. Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Lê Thị Giang 006 -
The strengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: Improve writing skill and they make students interesting in lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trần thị hoà 019 -
In my opinion, watching movies activities is beneficial , effective .It attracts and helps students remember the vocabulary ,phrases .Moreover, it makes students enjoy learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Hoàng Thị Phương Thuỷ 022 -
I presume that the teacher used interesting techniques to motivated students to engage in lessons. Students were free to share their opinions and they are interested in the lesson. However, there are too many students in the class so it was hard to control all of them.
In reply to First post

by Đinh Thị Thanh 016 -
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hồng Thuý 005 -
In my opinion, watching movies is an effective activities for students to improve writing skill. Morever, watching movies activities makes classroom situation interesting and exciting. It also makes the students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
In reply to First post

by Trần thị bích liên 013 -
I think watching movies activities is effective in both improving students'writing skill and narrative paragraph.Beside it the weaknesses is some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hồng Thuý 005 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I found some following Strengths and weaknesses of writing class demo movie.
+ Strengths : Movie is an effective tool for teachers to use with students. besides developing writing skill, movies can improve not only students' listening and speaking skills but also their pronunciation and vocabulary. Moreover, movies contain both pictures and sound that can keep students' interest in learning English.
+ Weaknesses : it takes long time to watch a movie. Some students prefer watching actors or actresses to focusing on the main instructional goal.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Thùy Dung 003 -
From the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, In general,the techniques and activities the teacher used are interesting.However,I have opinion about the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques and activities the teacher used:
- The strengths :
+ Lesson is interesting with plentiful pictures (New York city,Statue of Liberty ...) and activities (pairwork,groupwork...)
+ There are three steps of writing lesson: pre-writing -whlie writing- post writing
+ Teacher helps students improve not only writing skill (especially a narrative paragraph) also speaking skill and listening
+ There is good interaction between students and students,teacher and students
- The weaknesses :
+ Teacher doesn't cover all of students during lesson some students don't some students seem to neglect the lesson and not involved in the lesson
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Van 026 -
In reply to First post

by Trần Lệ Hà 057 -
After watching the movie, the strengths of the technique and activities are: interesting pre-writing, questions are guided clearly, language uses are provided, It's quite suitable for students before writing. However, the weakness of this technique is spending too much time on warm up
In reply to First post

by Le Thi Thuy Dung 021 -
From the movie I have watched, I see that this is an interesting lesson. Teacher's preparation is quite good with many kinds of activities, beautiful pictures, posters, and magnets. The students are active and motivated. The cooperation between teacher and students, students and students is good, too. The lesson focuses not only on writing but also on speaking and listening skills. However, the only thing about this class I am considering is that it takes too long and it should be focused more on writing skill.
In reply to First post

by Hoang Van Quy 049 -
After watching writing the demo movie of a writing class at Bui Thi Xuan high school, I think the teacher applied lots of useful and interesting techniques to guide students to produce writing tasks about cities. However, My opinion about the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques and activities in this video are :
+ The 3 steps of writing lesson are used: pre-writing -while writing- post writing
+ Teacher helps students improve not only writing skill also speaking skill and listening
+ The interaction between teacher and students, students and students is perfect.
+ The various visuals like map, pictures, posters are applied in order to encourage students to join the lesson actively
- The lesson lasts quite long, so some students seem neglected.
- The lesson also provides too much locations.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Thảo 067 -
From watching video of teaching model of BTX high school.I see that both the teacher and students are active and motivative.the teacher prepare lesson carefully,use modern method in teaching.teacher and sts are interactive very well.
There are 3 steps in teaching:pre,while and post writing
Teacher and sts check themselves
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Thu Hien 080 -
strengths of writing class demo movie helps Ss improve writing , motivate Ss's interest. I see that Ss enjoy the lesson very much and understand how to write a narrative paragraph
In reply to First post

by Phan Thi Trang 023 -
In my opinion,the strength of the techniques and activities the teacher used is making students find interesting and enjoying the lessson. The atmostphere of the classroom becomes funny. Futhermore, it also helps students get knowledge of vocabulary and grammar that are useful for their writing skill. But some lazy students may be absorbed and forget their main taks in the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trịnh Thị Mai Dung 042 -
Watching movies activities is useful in improving listening and writing skills. Besides, it makes classroom atmosphere abullient and students are intersted in learning
In reply to First post

I am really impressed by the demo writing class. some strengths are :
+ Teacher helps students improve not only writing skill also speaking skill and listening
+ The interaction between teacher and students, students and students is perfect.
+ The various visuals like map, pictures, posters are applied in order to encourage students to join the lesson actively
However the teacher did not cover the class
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thị Hong Tam 082 -
In my view, watching movies activities attract students a lot. It is the effective way to motivate students to develop writting skill, especially, write a narrative paragraph. It elicits the ideals to students, which helps them easy in writting skill.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Khánh Hoà 047 -
I think Watching movies activities is effective in improving students’ writing skill,
especially a narrative paragraph. Beside, watching movies activities
learning process during the acting. This activity helps students enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Ngô Thị Khánh Hòa 024 -
Strengths of the techniques and activities the teacher used: motivate students to be more interesting, improve students' writing skills
especially a narrative paragraph. Moreover, it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.
In reply to First post

by Trương thị Hiền 002 -
it is effective in both improving students’ writing skill and narrative. A lesson is more interesting and exciting. ss enjoy the teaching and learning process during the activities.
- however Some lazy/passive ss study less 'cause they just observe, đó not write nothing
In reply to First post

by Phạm Thị Nguyệt 097 -
Nowadays, movies have become the spiritual food that always comes along with our lives. However, because almost all movies have both strengths and weaknesses, there are not only positive but also negative attitudes of the viewers toward them. 2012 has also received such a wide range of mixed reviews about its quality.
In reply to First post

by Trần Thị Bích Liên 071 -
especially a narrative paragraph.Moreover it helps sts enjoy the teaching and learning process during the lesson.