3-2-1 Video Presentation Course Wrap-Up

Number of replies: 71

Use your webcam or smartphone, record a video of 3-5 mins in English, upload to Youtube and insert your video as a reply.

Your video presentation should follow this structure:

- 3 things you like most about this online professional development course

- 2 things you think that you need to do in order to improve your teaching

- 1 message to the whole class.

Video tips:

- Make sure you have a nice video background.

- Wear formal clothes

- Have good lighting source before your face to make you look nice (Strong lighting at the back will make your face dark and ugly)

In reply to First post

Re: 3-2-1 Video Presentation Course Wrap-Up

by Tran Thi Van 063 -

To: Members in the course ELT2

Dear all my class,

I am Van, a member  the course ELT2. To day I am happy to share you about the course we are attanding. The three things I like abut the coures are  a wide ranger of  pactical materials, video lessons, and the system of the quizez. All of  the materials are useful and helpful  for us to know more about how to teach vocabulary,  pronunciation, grammar, istening, readng, listening and writing skill.  I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regard,

Tran Van

In reply to First post

by Trần Chí Hoàng 077 -
In reply to Trần Chí Hoàng 077

by Minh VoThiHong -
Hello, everyone! my name is Minh. I come from Thai Hoa tonw Nghe an province.I"m very happy to join this course.The course supplies me alot of things sush as materials, document and many useful teaching techniques. By reading documents and watching video. I can learn many things. All of the materials are useful for us to know more about how to teach vocbulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writting skill.
I hope that after the course all of us will improve our skill to teach English well.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Thảo 067 -
Hi,everyone, my name is Thao. I come from Ma Thanh secondary school, Yen thanh district, Nghe an Province. I am very happy to join in this course. The course supplies me alot of things such as materials, documents and many useful teaching techniques.By reading documents and watching video, I can learn many things, I know how to use some teaching techniques in teaching pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar reading, speaking and writing.
I think this course is very useful for my teaching future
In reply to First post

by Đinh Thị Hồng Hong 010 -
Dear all my class!
Hello everyone,My name is Hong.Today I am very happy to share you about the couses we are standing. I am very honored to join the english language improvementcourse with you. Through this course,It has helped me improve my english skills: Liasing skill, speaking skill, reading skill, writing skill and pronounciation asdge. well as grammar knowle. Beside It also helps meconsolide the knowledgeI ‘ve learned more through videos,which also helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. . I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?
Best regard,
Hong
In reply to First post

Cả lớp thân mến!
Xin chào mọi người, Tôi tên là Hồng, hôm nay tôi rất vui khi được chia sẻ với các bạn về  khóa học . Tôi rất vinh dự được tham gia khóa học nâng cao trình độ tiếng Anh với bạn. Thông qua khóa học này, nó đã giúp tôi cải thiện các kỹ năng tiếng Anh của mình: Kỹ năng viết chữ đẹp, kỹ năng nói, kỹ năng đọc, kỹ năng viết và phát âm chuẩn. cũng như kiến ​​thức ngữ pháp. Bên cạnh đó Nó cũng giúp tích lũy kiến ​​thức mà tôi đã học được nhiều hơn qua các video, điều này cũng giúp tôi học hỏi được nhiều kinh nghiệm giảng dạy. . Mong rằng sau khóa học, tất cả chúng ta sẽ nâng cao kỹ năng của mình để dạy tốt môn Tiếng Anh. Còn bạn thì sao?
Tôi trông chờ nghe tin từ bạn.
Trân trọng,
Hồng
In reply to First post

Dear all my class!
Hello everyone,My name is Hong.Today I am very happy to share you about the couses we are studying. I am very honored to join the english language improvement course with you. Through this course, It has helped me improve my english skills: Listening skill, speaking skill, reading skill, writing skill and pronounciation as well as grammar knowledge. Beside It also helps me consolide the knowledge .I ‘ve learned more through videos, which also helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?
Best regard,
Hong
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Hải Hùng 058 -
Hello ,Everyone, My name is Hung. I come from Tan ky district, Nghe an Province. I am very happy to join in this course. The course supplies me alot of things such as materials, documents and many useful teaching techniques.By reading documents and watching video, I can learn many things, I know how to use some teaching techniques in teaching pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar reading, speaking and writing.
I think this course is very useful for my teaching future.
In reply to First post

by Lê Văn Thắng 088 -
ear all my class!
Hello everyone,My name is Thang.Today I am very happy to share you about the couses we are studying. I am very honored to join the english language improvement course with you. Through this course, It has helped me improve my english skills: Listening skill, speaking skill, reading skill, writing skill and pronounciation as well as grammar knowledge. Beside It also helps me consolide the knowledge .I ‘ve learned more through videos, which also helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?
Best regard,
Thang
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hồng 041 -
Dear all my class!
Hello everyone,My name is Hong.Today I am very happy to share you about the couses we are studying. I am very honored to join the english language improvement course with you. Through this course, It has helped me improve my english skills: Listening skill, speaking skill, reading skill, writing skill and pronounciation as well as grammar knowledge. Beside It also helps me consolide the knowledge .I ‘ve learned more through videos, which also helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?
Best regard,
In reply to First post

by Le Thi Ky 083 -

In reply to First post

by Phạm Thị Thu Hà 032 -
Hello everyone !
My name is Ha ,a member of the course ELT 2. I think this course very useful for me and everyone.The course supplies alot of things.Such as: materials,documents, watching video.I can learn many things.I hope that after the course all pf us will improve our skills to teach English well.
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Huyen 095 -
- 3 things you like most about this online professional development course

- 2 things you think that you need to do in order to improve your teaching

- 1 message to the whole class.
Hello everyone, i am Huyen and a teacher in Thai Hoa high school which is located in Thai Hoa town. having taken part in the online course, Innitially I am actually impressed by the ways they present languages as well as techniques teachers provide in order to make us access in the best way. next, lecture note prepared by mr Vu is really well and effectively. this motivated me a lot when applying in teaching career. moreover, i save my impression for videos provided because it is my sample.
besides, if possible, we want to have more videos relating to actual classes. i am sure that they can help us more. lastly, we want to introduce some materials relating to teaching techniques, from that we are confident to follow and take time.
hopefully, all of us will try day by day to improve teaching skills especially make students more motivated.
In reply to First post

by Đào Thị Hải 033 -

Dear all my class,

I am Hải  .I 'm fromYen Thanh district,Nghe An province. To day I am happy to share you about the course we are attanding. The three things I like abut the coures are  a wide ranger of  pactical materials, video lessons, and the system of the quizez. All of  the materials are useful and helpful  for us to know more about how to teach vocabulary,  pronunciation, grammar, istening, readng, listening and writing skill.  I hope that after the course, all of us will improve our skills to teach English well. How about you?

Love

Dao Hai

In reply to First post

by Ho Thi Thang 034 -
In reply to Ho Thi Thang 034

by Ho Thi Thang 034 -
Dear all my class,
I am Thang ,today I am very happy to share you about the course we are attanding the three things I like abut the course are a wide ranger of pactical meterials, video lessons ,and the system of the quizes all of the materials are useful and helpful for us to know more about how to teach vocabulary ,pronunciation,grammar istening reading,listening and writing skill . I hope that after the course ,all of you will improve our skills to teach english well.
How about you
I looking forward to hearing from you

Best regard ,

Ho Thang
In reply to First post

by Đường Hải Dung 072 -
Hello everyone, I am Dung, a member the course ELT2. I am very lucky to join the English language improvement course with my colleagues. Today I am very happy to share you about our course that we are standing. Being taken part in this course, I am improved many English skills such as listening, speaking , reading , writing, grammar and pronounciation . I have learnt a lot of useful video lesons and the system of the quizes from the course that helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. I think that We’ll improve our skills to teach English well after the course. We will share these teaching techniques with our colleagues , How about you?
Best regard,
Dung
In reply to First post

by Ninh Thị Hạnh Phương 007 -
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you to day.I'm Phuong and I'am a teacher at Primary school in Dien Chau town.
I was invited to join this online professional development course and I think it's a useful course for me.
The first thing, I like most about program of the course.It gave me many important skills to teach pronunciation for students .The second thing,we learn and revise more about techniques to teach 4 skills in teaching English for young learner at school.These lessons provided me good ways to teach skills to my students.They also help me give students active teaching methods when we're in lesson.The last thing I like more about the course is the time to learn.I can learn the lessons whenever I can,wherever I can learn.It's very wonderful to stay at home and study to complete the coure on time.
In order to improve my teaching at school.I think that I need to learn all the contents of the course and I need to practise speacking daily to improve my pronunciation.Beside I need to apply
interactive skills in teaching ( such as games, songs...)to make students eager to learn and give chances for students to speak English with classmates.Finally, being an English teacher we should learn as much as possible to improve our teaching skills.Teachers need to teach students many activities to help students practise skills in front of the class .And we should love students as our children.
Thank for this course.
Goodbye.
In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Hồng Thuý 005 -

Hello, everyone. My name is Nguyen Thi Hong Thuy. I live in Cua Lo town.   I'm very happy to say about  somethings when I  finish Teaching language components and skills course in Vinh 2021. I want to say thanks a lot AMA centre and Ho Chi Minh city University of  Education.

The first thing I like the most is that the course is suitable for the actual conditions when the 19th  Covid  is developing, many provinces and cities are under blockade, including Nghe An. Online learning is also a popular way of learning today. The second thing I like is the useful knowledge that the course brings, I know more about how to organize teaching skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The third thing is the neat and easy to understand synthesis after the lessons of Mr. Hoang nguyen vu.

After this coure I need to improve  the way  to elicit meaning of vocabulary and grammar for young children. I also work hard and find out the best way for students  to have more vocabulary and chances to speak.

At the end, I would like to say I love my class with many friendly teachers in Nghe An province. I hope you healthy and  happyness.

In reply to First post

by Nguyễn Thị Thùy Dung 003 -
hello everyone!
I am Dung, i'm from Con Cuong district, Nghe An province. Today I am very happy to share you about the course we are attanding the three things I like abut the course are a wide ranger of pactical meterials, video lessons ,and the system of the quizes all of the materials are useful and helpful for us to know more about how to teach vocabulary ,pronunciation,grammar istening reading,listening and writing skill . I think this course is very useful for my teaching future.
How about you
In reply to First post

by Ông Thị Thúy Hiền 020 -
Hello,every one. My name is Hien. I live in NghiLoc distric. I'm very happyto say about somethings when i finish teaching language components and skills course in Vinh 20th of August ,2021.
There are three things I like this online professional development cour are a wide of practical meterials,video lesson and the system
of quizes.
There are two things that I need to do in order to improve my teaching ,encourge active and practical learning .Make cnnections to real
world applications of the course material provide for meaningfull teacher -student interactions.
I think that we'll improve our skills to teach English well after the course ,
Best regard,
Hien
In reply to First post

by Nguyen Thi Van 026 -
ello ,Everyone, My name is Van. I come from Thai Hoa Town, Nghe an Province. I am very happy to join in this course. The course supplies me alot of things such as materials, documents and many useful teaching techniques.By reading documents and watching video, I can learn many things, I know how to use some teaching techniques in teaching pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar reading, speaking and writing.
In reply to First post

by Lương Thị Lê 053 -
Hello everyone, I am Le. I am very happy to share you about our course that we are standing. Being taken part in this course, I am improved many English skills such as listening, speaking , reading , writing, grammar and pronounciation . I have learnt a lot of useful video lesons and the system of the quizes from the course that helps me to learn a lot of teaching experience. I think that We’ll improve our skills to teach English well after the course. We will share these teaching techniques with our colleagues. I hope that after the course all of us will improve our skill to teach English well.
In reply to First post

by Trần Lệ Hà 057 -
three things I like best are source of materials, lesson video and exercises in quiz. However, some videos are not clear and too old for us. you should update newer ones. One message is that learmore, learn forever
In reply to First post

by Ngô Thị Khánh Hòa 024 -
Hello ,Everyone, My name is Hoa. I come from Nghia Dan, Nghe an Province. I am very happy to join in this course. The course supplies me alot of things such as materials, documents and many useful teaching techniques.By reading documents and watching video, I can learn many things, I know how to use some teaching techniques in teaching pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar reading, speaking and writing.
Thanks all Teacher.
In reply to Ngô Thị Khánh Hòa 024

by Nguyễn Hải Hùng 058 -
Hill, My name is Hung. I come from Tan Ky, Nghe an Province. I am very happy to join in this course. The course supplies me a lot of things such as materials, documents and many useful teaching techniques.By reading documents and watching video, I can learn many things, I know how to use some teaching techniques in teaching pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar reading, speaking and writing,.... I think this course is very useful for my teaching in the future.
Thank you very much .
In reply to First post

by Trần Thị Bích Liên 071 -
Hello, everyone! my name is lien. I come from anh son tonw Nghe an province.I"m very happy to join this course.The course supplies me alot of things sush as materials, document and many useful teaching techniques. By reading documents and watching video. I can learn many things. All of the materials are useful for us to know more about how to teach vocbulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writting skill.
I hope that after the course all of us will improve our skill to teach English well.