Bài giảng thiết kế dự thi KHKT năm học 2021 - 2022
a) Will for future prediction
- Ask Ss to look back the examples they have done.
In the future, we will have a solar-powered car.
In the future, we will have a driverless plane.
In the future, we will have a space car.
In the future, we will have an underwater bus.
- Ask Ss to answer the question: “What we use to make future prediction?”
- Elicit the answer from Ss
- Get Ss to look on the screen and complete the rules in the box
- Check and guide Ss to learn more about WILL for future prediction
We often use “will” to make a prediction about the future.
Example: We will have a space car in 2050.
How will people travel in the year 2100?
Form: Affirmative(+): S + will + V
Negative(-): S+ won’t/will not + V
Interrogative(?) (Wh- +) Will + S+ V?
b) Possessive pronouns
- Remind Ss of Personal pronouns and Possessive adjectives
- Guide Ss to know about Possessive pronouns
- Get Ss to look at the example:
E.g: This is my pen. That is yours. (yours= your pen)