My hobby

My hobby

by Phạm Thị Nguyệt 097 -
Number of replies: 0

My parents always tell me to read as many book as I can, and I think it is a really good habit for us. I try my best to read at least one book a month, and those books that I have been reading in nearly 5 years give me a lot of benefits. I gain myself a huge amount of knowledge from different fields such as science, life, and many other things. Besides the realistic information, books can also make me become more creative. Whenever I read a novel, it feels like I am lost in a whole different world, and then I can imagine about any detail easily. The words that authors use in their works also influence me in a positive way. I learn more vocabulary as well as grammars thanks to them, and now I am totally confident in the way I talk or write an essay. For many parents that think books a form of entertainment that wastes their children’s time, I think they should actually choose suitable book for their kids to read, and they will see the surprising impacts. I am so lucky that my parents support me to buy books, and I will continue to learn more things from them.