About me

About me

by Nguyen Thi Van 099 -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everybody, my name is Van .I live in Tuong Duong district which is remote moutainous area lying on the west of Nghe An provine.My hometown has 6 ethnics people living together like  Kinh, Thai, Tay poong, Kho Mu, H Mong, Odu.  I have been teaching English at Tương Dương 1 high school for 20 years.I have a great passion for listening to music and playing volleyball, I always spend my free time playing volleyball  with my colleagues. I find  difficulty in teaching English because foreign languge is not popular with ethinic minority people .As you know  the people ‘s life in Tuong Duong  has poor living condition , low standard ,they are mostly farmers ,they live on earning products in the forest .They have not enough ability to support their children’s study, so the students lack of materials to study .Besides,  most of the students live far from their parents, they have to rent the boarding- house for their study .Nobody control them , therefore, they often neglect in their study. Hope we will have great time together  and I try my best to study harder and harder to impove my knowledge.