My story of....

My story of....

by Hồ Thị Thương 051 -
Number of replies: 0

Hi! I'm Thương! I've been working as an English teacher for nearly 8 years in remote area in West-north of Nghe An. To the best of my recollection, I've never been fond of working in such a mountainous school with pity-poor students. I used to dream of a job in modern city with smart- active students and beautiful things. When I first came here,  I totally disapointed. Everything has changed litlle by little and I eventually changed my mind to stay instead of leaving. In this rural town, I met the most amazing colleages who helped me get along with country life. They are so kind-hearted,warm and simple. They get me to understand more about my beloved students. These my poor kids taught me how to live simply and peaceful, how to treat to weaker people in life. They bring me inspiration to live and teach better and better. I learn loads of things about local dishes, diverse customs.I was blown of my mind when I got these,so that I decided to stay.I wish I could teach them more...Thanks for reading ^^

Attachment 126502062_3265516413554080_7941031426482011163_n.jpg