My unforgettable experience

My unforgettable experience

by Nguyễn Thị Bích Phương 030 -
Number of replies: 0
After graduating from my university  in Ha Noi, I was given a trip to Da Nang city with my close friends. As a student, I have never been to such a fantastic city before. My whole budget was 3 million dong, which was supported by my parents and my grandfather. Six members in my team coming from different  provinces experienced a 5- day holiday together.  We booked a hotel and train tickets in advance .  Once we got to the train station, we were picked up by a kind taxi driver. After checking in at the hotel, we were recommended to go to My Khe beach - one of the spectacular beaches in Viet Nam, and enjoy seafood nearby.  On the second day, we paid a visit to historical buildings as well as tourist attractions , especially a making craft village ( Nam Ô fish sauce).   On the third day, we came to Hoi An to buy  souvenirs and take photographs with ancient houses. Although the trip lasted within 5 days, we were impressed by local residents and a variety of products. People here were so hospitable, friendly and helpful. The price of products was affordable.  However, one of the most regretful things  was that we hadn't visited Ba Na Hill because of our tight budget.  In general, we had a memorable time together before saying goodbye to our university. Up to now, we have graduated for 8 years, so I am looking forward to a class reunion as soon as possible .