My family

My family

by Trương thị Hiền 002 -
Number of replies: 0

There’re many things to say when we think of our family. Today, I will introduce my family to you.
I am the last child of my family where also includes my parents, one older-sister, and two older-brothers. We lived in anh son district nghe an province for a long time.
Both my older-sister and older-brothers graduated and have had certain careers. My older-sister is now a teacher of math and physic, and she works for a public secondary school in Town. My two older-brothers work in financial field. One of them is a staff of a securities company while the other has his own business, a private investment company.And I, I am a last-year student of an university of economics, I’m now working for my brother’s company as an internship and I very like this job, it helps me get more chances to learn about real business environment and experiences.
My parents always teach all of us that we must love and help one another. They think that love is the most valuable thing in life. The fact that we always remember our parents’ advice