My Hobbies

My Hobbies

by Đoàn Công Lý 090 -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone, my name is Ly. I live and work in Que Phong. I'll tell you about my hobbies.

The hobby I like most is playing volleyball. I began to play it just when I worked  as a teacher in Que Phong. At that time, my accomplished volleyball players taught me how to play. In spite of not playing really skiffully, I play it all the time after a working day. Playing volleyball makes me relaxing, comfortable and healthier. 

Biking is another hobby of mine. I ride my bike each early morning with my fellows. I  stared riding just nearly one year ago, but now I can ride 30 km each time. whenever having free time on weekends, we ride about 120 km, from Que Phong to Quy Hop. I feel that my health is enhanced so much, my will is ready to overcome  some daily difficulties like those high mountains ahead that I need to ride over.

Another hobby of mine is fishing. I go fishing once  a week, despite my busy work. If those hobbies above give me a chance to make friends, live more socially, improve my health, fishing brings me a quiet, peaceful atmosphere to enjoy my own life. Just then, I start to think of upcoming possitve plans for the following days.

Those sometimes keep me occupied, but I am on the moon to do them in my spartime, simply just they are my hobbies.