Describe one of your best friends

Describe one of your best friends

by Prep Study Online -
Number of replies: 0

I got to talk to about my best friend who is also my mother and a person I have known all my life. When it comes to talking about her appearance, she’s in her 50, but she looks young for her age. She’s a passionate home cook who knows a lot of dishes from different cuisines and understands favor combinations. She’s a pastry connoisseur. I often spend time making cakes with Mom. We often look for inspiration and recipes online. Sometimes, we make some modifications to the recipe to suit our taste, such as reducing the amount of sugar. Mum does most of the baking, and I do the clean-up. I’m the first to enjoy the freshly baked goodies

The reason I choose to talk about my mum instead of any friends at school is because we spend a lot of time together. With cooking, we had a great bonding time in which I could share what happened in class and ask her for some advice. I can pretty much confide anything with her. Another lesson I learned from my mum is attention to detail because, with baking, miscalculation of any ingredients would lead to disastrous results.

Tags: