Talk about your family

Talk about your family

Study OnlinePrep -
回帖数:0

Topic " Talk about your family"

My family has always played an important role in my life, and there are four people living in our home. These include my mom, my dad, my little sister, and myself. We also have a pet cat in the house, and my sister loves him so much that she sometimes calls him our fifth family member. 

Though my Dad is a police officer and my Mom is a bank clerk, it can be hard for them to find time for us. They've got a lot of work to do protecting and serving the law every day. I'm in university myself -- just started junior year -- and studying things that are totally different from what my sister studies.

My family is incredibly close and I feel like we all get along very well. We have this tradition that my mom cooks a special meal for everyone on the weekend, when dad is less likely to be away at work. So we can get together for dinner as a family. And there's also the fact that my mom's signature dishes are deliciously amazing (thanks in no small part to her hard work).

I feel that a great life is built upon the foundation of a loving family. It is nearly impossible to imagine my life without my loved ones.